B4YS organisation & Share collections for the Parish are being organised by Mike Macklin.
Mike is currently holding investment cheques (in a secure location) for committed shareholders in the Yealands, ready for when we pass the “Go” threshold.
To register your interest, lodge a membership cheque, offer to help, or to buy shares, please contact him at:
- Mike Macklin, Cinderbarrow Cottage, Yealand Redmayne, LA5 9RL
- Phone: 07411 295632
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
B4YS have reproduced a localised copy of the B4RN share form. If you wish to invest for the benefit of the Yealands, please use the B4YS form below and return it to your local parish representative. This means we can monitor support for each parish and keep you informed. Unless you wish otherwise, B4YS will securely hold onto your forms & cheques until your parish is ready to proceed. This means that in the unlikely event that the project does not go ahead, your cheques can be returned.
Current Yealands news:
- Collecting membership cheques now for stage 2 funding.
- Village Hall Presentation a great success.
- Now past the “Go” threshold.
- Please register your interest for a connection now to be included in the plans.
Help required in Yealands:
- We’re currently just gathering details for volunteers, until we’re ready to take action. You can register to help us by clicking here.
Local organisers for Yealands:
- We’re currently looking for local organisers in Yealands, who’ll take responsibility for activities on their street and maybe a couple close by. You can register to help us by clicking here, and put in the comments that you’d “Like to be a street-level organiser for … road and … street”